Mark S Marksberry
Born: 12/24/1956, Grand Junction, Colorado
obit to be added at a later date.
Tributes:Mark and I became friends quite a few years ago. He was always so positive. He really had a huge heart. We would seem to run into each other every day. I haven't lived there for a few years but I remember the day before I moved away He and I visited for quite a while then we said good bye. I am very sad and I want to give Tess and Family my condolences. I Love ya Mark and you will be missed
- Chris FergusonOh my dearest Mark, you will surely be missed! You have a gentle soul, you were sincere, sweet ,kind, respectful and loved.. Gentle giant is a amazing way of describing Mark.. Of all the people in this world I cannot believe that Mark is gone. Rest easy my friend, now you will stay safe and warm and can watch over us here on earth.. until we meet again my friend...
- Corrie Jo JacklinI sure will miss Mark I have known him for years and he sure will be missed!!!
- David w ReeceI am so very sorry to hear of Mark's passing. I met him through my work, but was always happy to see him out and about in the community. We shared many pleasant conversations, many of them at the laundromat! It was kind of funny, whenever I'd think that I hadn't seen him in a while and hope he was well - he'd usually show up there (as if on queue) and let me buy him a cup of coffee. Carry on, gentle giant - I will miss our dialogues around the dryer!
- Tammy BerrieSo sorry to hear of Mark's passing. We had such good times on the hardwoods for many years. And when I would see him more recently we always had good laughs. One of the truly nice guys. Hope you found peace. Love you man.
- Woody and Marsha Marshall
PLEASE NOTE: Pictures and Tributes will be reviewed before being posted. We will post them ASAP, we appreciate your patience. PLEASE DON'T RESUBMIT.
© 2007-2013 Spanish Valley Mortuary