Evonne Lybbert Adamson
Born: 12/21/1946, Macleod, Alberta, Canada
obit to be added at a later date.
Tributes:To Jim and all the Adamson children, I am still at a lost for words. This happened just so fast. What do we say at a time like this when ones Loved one passes beyond the Vail except May Gods healing Blessing be with you all. Evonne was such a joy to work with at the Family History Center she was always willing to help where ever and how ever she could. Evonne will always be counted among my best friends. I was unable to make it to her services but my heart has been with you all since I recieved the news.I will truely miss her and our little chats we had when ever we met here and there and about town. Love for now
- Sharyn J. WyattDear Jim and Family, Our thoughts are with you as you lay your sweetheart and mother to rest tomorrow. Just know we are thinking of you all. You have a special family. I have had some special thoughts and memories come to mind of years past as we were growing up. We love you.
- Ken and Carrol RichardsonHi Jim and family: What a shocker to have a cousin close to my age pass away. I was always hoping we would eventually make a trip down that way before this ever happened. I have lots of fond memories of Evonne, but of course that was during our younger years before we were married and got busy raising families. I think we had visits each summer either them to us or us to them. We always had a fun time. I also fondly remember you being at the family reunion trail ride. We were remembering a few days ago that was probably the time the picture of what we call the last round up was taken - Uncle Van, Uncle Rae, Uncle Lloyd, Uncle Lester and my dad Dan. The last time they were all together here on this earth.
May Heavenly Father's choicest blessings be with you during this time. It is so wonderful to have a knowledge of the plan of salvation and the here after. That does not make it easy to carry on with out our partner though. We are thinking of you and praying for you during this time. Love
- Jolane Lybbert Shipley and Dwain. Evonne was the first person to welcome us to this neighborhood almost 20 years ago now, we have never forgotten her kindness. Our hearts break for you Jim.
- Paul & Betsy HendersonOur family sends love and condolences at this time.
I believe Evonne had a great sense of humour. I remember at a Lybbert reunion in Alberta up in the mountains she was telling a few of us how some people thought it okay to comment on the number of children she had decided to have. She told us how this one time she was driving down the highway.... And only had some of the family with her... And it appeared that passers by were staring at her so she stuck up both hands with her fingers wide and flashed them twice - making it 20. How I laughed and thought she was just so smart.
Oh how she was a remarkable woman.
May her love and legacy live on.
- Darrell & Janet Edwards & family
PLEASE NOTE: Pictures and Tributes will be reviewed before being posted. We will post them ASAP, we appreciate your patience. PLEASE DON'T RESUBMIT.
© 2007-2013 Spanish Valley Mortuary