Matthew William Johnston
Born: 7/30/1981, Moab, Utah
Matthew was a man of many trades, electrician, gas industry, plumber, concrete worker, anything construction he could do and do well. Recently Matthew used those traits to build his family an amazing home. Matthew was working at Intrepid Potash when an unexpected tragic accident ended his short life on November 10th 2018, which has left a huge void in many, many people’s life.
He is survived by his beautiful wife Taylor Johnston, Children; Conner Alvie Johnston, and Skyler Jean Johnston. Mom and Dad Susan and Scott Johnston. Sister Jennifer & Vance Johnston Rice. Niece Maggie Rice and Nephew Wyatt Rice. Any many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and extended family.
He was proceeded in death by his brother Timothy B. Johnston, Grandma and Grandpa Johnston, Grandma Lea Ellis and his Aunt Cary.
A Celebration of Life will be held Monday November 19th at 11am at the LDS Stake Center on locust lane. All are welcome to attend and celebrate Matthew's life. There will be an account set up at Mountain America Credit Union, and also a Go Fund me page.
Tributes:We are very sorry to hear about the loss of a family member. We are praying that everyone makes it through this difficult time in life. Wish we could be there with the family.
- Kandra, Jaeson, & TaylorOur deepest condolences in your time of loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- David & Diana VaughnTaylor, Susan , Scott and family,
My heart breaks for you all. Matt was such a great guy! Keeping you all close in prayer during this most difficult time! Can't imagine the pain you are feeling!
Hugs to you all,
- Carolyn LemaWe want to let all of you know that we are thinking of you at this sad time. Hard to lose our Mom's and Grandmothers.
- Bill & InalynThinking of all of you at this sad time.
Always hard to lose our loved ones.
- Bill & InalynOur hearts go out to all of you, we are so sorry about Matt. Sending our love to you, his family at this sad time.
- Bill & Inalyn Meador
PLEASE NOTE: Pictures and Tributes will be reviewed before being posted. We will post them ASAP, we appreciate your patience. PLEASE DON'T RESUBMIT.
© 2007-2013 Spanish Valley Mortuary