Michaelene S Pendleton
Born: 5/15/1946, New Albany, Indiana
obit to be added at a later date.
Tributes:Michaelene was my cousin on the smith side.I last saw her and aunt Jeanne in 1983 in Moab.we explored arches canyonlands and other areas ate pizza had a beer and a wonderful time.thanks to her friends for caring for her.Pray for peace Dave miami fl
- David duggins I knew Michaelene from the science fiction and fantasy writing scene in the late 1980s and early 1990s. She frequently attended the same conventions as I did, and she always had a smile for everyone. I will miss her.
- Joe MonsonI knew Michaelene from the science fiction and fantasy writing scene in the late 1980s and early 1990s. She frequently attended the same conventions as I did, and she always had a smile for everyone. I will miss her.
- Joe MonsonMichaelene once thanked me for long-term help and friendship. So rare and special I have never forgotten it.
- Patricia McConnelShe walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o’er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express,
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek, and o’er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!
Thank you Michaelene for 28 years of friendship and a mutual compassion for good music. Peace to you my friend. Dave
- David CondieI knew this lady in high school at old Grand and grew in awe of the brain that little body contained. She was brilliant. A good person in every way. We hadn't seen each other since I left there in '63, but she is remembered fondly. Rest Easy, my Friend.
- Lurell Stocks Bailey
PLEASE NOTE: Pictures and Tributes will be reviewed before being posted. We will post them ASAP, we appreciate your patience. PLEASE DON'T RESUBMIT.
© 2007-2013 Spanish Valley Mortuary