LeVida Fabiola Jones
Born: 10/13/1952, LEadville, Colorado
After moving to Moab, LeVida immediately starting working at the Moab Diner where she became familiar with the community and well known by the locals for her friendly service and beautiful smile. She eventually retired from the diner only to move on to spending the majority of her time with her spouse and grandchildren, where she will be forever know to them as "NANA". She had a positive impact on everyone she met and was loved by many. She loved gardening, hosting family gatherings and was an amazing cook. She was a devoted wife, a dedicated mother and a loving grandma (NANA). She loved and cherished spending time with her family.
LeVida is survived by her Husband Lewis Jones, Sons Levi and Malcom Jones, Grandchildren, Domenique, Alyssa, Andy, Dixie, Gabby, Amya and Weldon Jones. Brothers Jim, Frankie, David Sanchez, Sisters Rosebel Cordova, Evelyn Sachez, Maxine Sanchez, Anna Marie Garcia and Joyce-Van Blerkom. She is proceeded in death by Father Alfonso J Sanchez, Mother Ramona R Gallegos, Brothers Al Jr., Nick, Larry and Carlos Sanchez.
In honor of LeVida she has requested to be cremated followed by a private gathering of immediate family for a celebration of life. The Jones family would like to thank everyone for all of their love and support.
Tributes:Oh Louie.... I am so very sorry to learn of the death of your wife. I know how very painful this is and my prayers are with you and your family. It seems that we haven't seen each other in YEARS, but I so remember LeVida as an extremely happy woman - laughter and a huge smile. You had many, many years together and raised a family, complete with so many grandchildren!! I hope that you will find comfort in your memories and the loving arms of your family. My love to you,
- Anna MarieMy dearest condolences to the Jones family I am missing you LeVida my dear sister --mom I love u 4 Ever you were such a great wife mom Nana sister friend may u rest in peace forever missing u
- Anna marie Sanchez GarciaDear Family of LeVida, I was very sad to hear of her passing. I knew LeVida from Fruita and at school as she hung out with one of my cousins so I always talked to her as well. She was always happy and smiling that beautiful big smile. She was always so kind and thoughtful. I will keep you all in my prayers and God Bless you all. I'm so sorry for your loss.
- Carol SerranoLouie, my condolences to you and your family on the loss of LeVida.
- Dina Davis (Fitzpatrick)Little sister LeVida it still seems like it is still a dream that you have left but I wake up only to see that it isn't a dream at all. You were a very loving and caring wife, mother, and nana and you left leaving us all with so many great memories. I will always love you and miss you so much. Please tell our family I love them. Until we reunite again I will always hold you so very close to my heart. Now you can rest with no more pain. Rest in peace my little sis.
- Evelyn Sanchez (sister)Louie, I just read of LaVida's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this sad time. I loved your wife, she had such a positive outlook on life. She will be missed.
- Georgia (Tekansik) VohlandDear Jones family, I am so very sorry to hear of LeVida's passing. I will treasure the memory of LeVida and Domenique attending story time at the library for so many years. She was such a kind and caring person. Love to you.
- Jenny HaradenSweester, it's still so hard for me to believe that you're gone. I still find myself picking up my phone checking for your text or to text you about some nonsense I just heard. I miss our daily chats about everything and nothing. You were definitely my ray of sunshine and will continue to be, with the great memories we created together. Thank you for walking with me through my darkness and for restoring my faith in God. You helped me remember that he is truly great. Until we meet again sister. I love you to the moon and back.
- Joyce Van Blerkom (sweester)LeVida has been a dear sister-in-law and aunt to our family. We will always remember her treating our grandchildren like her own. When she noticed they needed a new pair of shoes, she drove immediately to the store and bought new ones for them. She carefully followed all of our families on Facebook and expressed heartfelt joy and love on every posting she saw. Also, her care for our mom when she was too ill to care for herself will always be appreciated. To care for her 24 hours a day for so many months was an amazing labor of love and a blessing to our family. We love you LeVida and know you are already taking care of many on the other side.
- Kent and Cherie JonesSo sorry for the Jones family and their loss. Levida was such a joy to be around. And the love she had for her family was a wonderful thing to be around. I will miss you Levida. RIP
- Kitt AndersonLeVida was truly an amazing person. She had a love for her family like no other. She adored her husband and was so very proud of each of her sons. I'm so very glad to have known her and to call her my (Sis)ter-in-law. She taught me so many things and was always there for me. My prayers go out to the entire family.
- Marilyn PeeplesAuntie it has been two weeks that you left us and I miss you sooo much! I miss talking to you and especially always being there when I needed to vent, you always listened and guided me through it. I will still talk to you and I know you will still be listening. I love and miss you, and give my dad a big hug for me ❤
- Nickie Mendez (niece)Louie, I read the sad news about Le Vida. The last time we saw you and the ever cute Le Vida was at the Moab Car Show. I am glad you got to share so many years of marriage and your boys and grandchildren with her. Of course, we have said prayers for both you and Le Vida. Steve and I hope you will be comforted by knowing old friends still care.
- Susie and Steve Arnhold
PLEASE NOTE: Pictures and Tributes will be reviewed before being posted. We will post them ASAP, we appreciate your patience. PLEASE DON'T RESUBMIT.
© 2007-2013 Spanish Valley Mortuary